Wealth Technology is an innovative application of technology in wealth management. Using information technology for managing financial product in areas such as investments, portfolio management, and financial planning. Millennials, small business owners and people with considerable assets and wealth are the target costumers of this field.
We at eFarda, with our open innovative approach, are creating infrastructures for the growth of this area.
Some of the works we have done so far are:
- Choosing “Noavaran Amin” as our strategic partner and supporting this company to provide open data.
- Strategic partnership with “Chogan” company which is an owner of OMS with a permit from stock exchange organization and supporting this company to provide open data for online stock exchange services.
- Providing dozens of unique APIs for processing investment and online trade data using FinnoTech.
- Detecting the startups working in this field and investing on via Finnova.
- Conducting educational gatherings and events via Finnova (FinnoCamp event is an example of these events with a duration of 1 month, focusing on PFMs. The slogan for this event was “ A Happy Pocket is a Smart Pocket” and it was participated by over 200 people which most of whom were students of top-grade universities).
- Design and development of products such as “Fanoos” system.
Previously called “Hadaf”, this system worked as a PFM embedded inside eFarda’s banking products. In 2017 this system was redesigned and rebranded as an independent product called “Fanoos”. Fanoos is a personal finance management which helps personal budgeting. This product also uses different types of data analysis and recommends personal financial decisions to its users, leading to better financial decisions.